By default, ssh listens for incoming connections on port 22. For a hacker to determine ssh is running on your machine, he’ll most likely scan port 22 to determine this.
Port 23145 #Change me
Enable Root SSH Login CentOS 5x, 6.x
SSH server settings are stored in the /etc/ssh/sshd_config file. To enable root logins, make sure you have the following entry:
# Enable root logins: PermitRootLogin yes
and restart the sshd service:
service sshd restart
If you need root access, login as a normal user and use the su command.
Installing Blogilo on Fedora 17 – F17
Open Terminal and run this common
Windows XP SP3, Vista, Windows 7 and .Net Framework 2 SP2
Free YouTube Download is one of the most usable programs on the web to download YouTube videos, single videos as well as whole collections such as:
– complete playlists and show lists;
– users’ channels;
– all videos from personal playlists (History, Liked, Favourites, Watch later, etc.);
– artist’s playlists;
– videos from Movies Category;
– videos from Music Category;
– videos from YouTube charts;
– video responses.
Free YouTube Download combines simplicity of usage as well as advanced downloading features which you can set as you like:
– download videos in original YouTube quality or convert them to AVI, MP4, WMV;
– enjoy multistream downloading;
– customize output name easily;
– save and load links from external text files;
– save download history;
– import videos to iTunes automatically;
– download videos which require YouTube authorization via Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome;
– enable compatibility with screen reading software.
Free YouTube Download contains no spyware or adware. It’s clearly free and absolutely safe to install and run.